Course Prescribed for 3 years LLB Degree Course
ELIGIBILITY FOR 3 YEARS LL.B. COURSE
An applicant who has graduated in any discipline of knowledge from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by a State Legislature or an equivalent national institution recognized as a Deemed University or foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalent, may apply for three year degree course in law leading to the conferment of LL.B. degree on successful completion of the regular programme conducted under these Regulations.
Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination shall not be below 45% of total marks in case of general category applicants and 40% of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
- Constitutional Law - I Syllabus as per Appendix-IX
- Contract - I
- Law of Torts
- Family Law - I (Hindu Law)
- English (For those who write examinations in Kannada) - Syllabus as per Appendix - II
- Constitutional Law - II Syllabus as per Appendix - X
- Contract - II
- Labour Law - I Syllabus as per Appendix - XI
- Law of Taxation
- Property Law
- Family Law - II : Mohemmadan Law & Indian Succession Act.
- Kannada (or) Kannada Kali (For non-Kannadiga Students)
- Labour Law - II Syllabus as per Appendix - XII
- Law of Taxation
- Criminal Law - II: CR.P.C., JJ Act & Probation of Offenders Act.
- Administrative Law.
- Public International Law.
- Optional-I : Human Rights Law and Practice (or) Insurance Law.
- Optional-II : Banking Law (or) Right to Information.
- Clinical Course-I : Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System.
- Clinical Course-II : Alternate Dispute Resolution Systems.
- Company Law.
- Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act.
- Optional-III : Intellectual PrOperty Rights-I (or) Penology & Victimology.
- Optional-IV : Interpretation of Statutes & Principals of Legislation (or) Competition Law.
- Clinical Course-III : Drafting, Pleading and Conveyance.
- Law of Evidence.
- Environmental Law.
- Optional-V : Intellectual Property Rights-II (or) White Collar Crimes.
- Optional-VI : Land Laws (or) International Trade Economics.
- Clinical Course-VI : Moot Court exercise and Internship.